Below are the required steps to synchronize your webmail account with Outlook:
– Make sure your domain name loads. If it doesn’t load your your email account wont work.
– Make sure you have setup your email accounts at yourdomain.com/cpanel .
– Select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
– On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select “Add a new e-mail account” and click Next.
– For your server type, select “POP3” and click Next.
– On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Your Name: Enter your first and last name.
E-mail Address: Enter your e-mail address.
User Name: Enter your e-mail address, again
Password: Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
Incoming Mail Server (POP3): Enter mail.yoursite.com for your incoming mail server.
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): Enter mail.yoursite.com for your incoming mail server.
– On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
– Select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
– Select the “Advanced” tab and change the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 25 or 26.
– Click Next.
– Click Finish.